Mossy Oak Fishing Tech Tee
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Mossy Oak Fishing Tech Tee features a lightweight stretch material that’s powered by Coolcore® technology. This technology promotes hyper-evaporation through advanced moisture wicking to keep you comfortable, cool, and dry throughout the day. It features a non-binding raglan cut, UPF sun protection, and a mesh back panel for additional ventilation. This is the ideal shirt for helping anglers reach their maximum level of comfort and performance for all types fishing - inshore, offshore, saltwater, and freshwater.
- 88% Polyester/12% Elastane main body fabric and a 100% Polyester Mesh Back Panel for added Ventilation – All Powered by Coolcore® Technology
- Mechanically-Engineered, Chemical-Free Cooling that Never Washes Out
- Main Body fabric Provides 50+ UPF Sun Protection – Mesh Provides 20+ UPF
- Activated Cooling from Sweat & Moisture & Up to 30% Reduction in Body Surface Temperature
- Microfiber cloth stitched inside the left side shirt tail for cleaning sunglasses, eyeglasses, phones, and camera lenses
- Ideal for inshore, offshore, saltwater, and freshwater anglers. From wade fishing creeks and flats to all day boat fishing in hot weather, each shirt is designed to keep you cool, dry and comfortable
Coolcore® is a research proven performance fabric technology that adapts to its environment and regulates temperature by managing heat and moisture. The proprietary construction helps manage and distribute your body heat, and if you work up a sweat, it rapidly cools through regulated evaporation.
Other brands use topical chemicals that not only can be harmful to your skin, but after only a few washes, the cooling properties of the product are no longer effective. The Coolcore® cooling technology is built into the fabric's fibers, preventing any decline in the performance for the life of the garment.