Mossy Oak Elements Fishing 1/4 Zip
Coolcore® Polyester Technology is resetting the bar when it comes to Outdoor Apparel. This groundbreaking technology delivers superior core temperature regulation that vastly outperforms ordinary wicking shirts. This Mossy Oak Elements Long Sleeve Performance Moisture Wicking Fishing 1/4 Zip is made with quick-drying material, engineered to keep you cool throughout the day. The mesh back panel provides additional ventilation promoting hyper-evaporation. Regardless if you're enjoying a day on the water, or having a casual day with family or friends, this tech tee is ideal for maximum performance and comfort.
- Mossy Oak Elements Pattern Front with 100% Polyester Coolcore® Technology. Solid Color Back with 100% Polyester Mesh Panel Inserts for Added Ventilation and Fast Drying Time.
- Mechanically-Engineered, Chemical-Free Cooling Technology that Never Washes Out
- Main Body Fabric Provides UPF 50 Sun Protection - Mesh Panel is UPF 30
- Activated Cooling from Sweat & Moisture. Up to 30% Reduction in Body Surface Temperature
- Ideal for inshore/offshore saltwater and freshwater anglers. From wade fishing creeks and flats to all day hot weather boat fishing, each shirt is designed to keep you cool, dry and comfortable
Coolcore® is a research proven, performance fabric technology that adapts to its environment and regulates
temperature by managing heat and moisture. This proprietary construction helps manage and distribute your body
heat, and if you work up a sweat, it rapidly cools through regulated evaporation.
Other brands use topical chemicals that not only can be harmful to your skin, but after only a few washes, the cooling
properties of the product are no longer effective. Coolcore® cooling technology is built into the fabric's fibers,
preventing any decline in the performance for the life of the garment.